The Wujal Wujal Aboriginal Council administers local government project opportunities through a tendering process, underlined by State government legislation.
All contracts valued at more than $200,000 are published online on the Council’s website and print copies are available from the Council Chambers. Other projects for tender are advertised in the local newspaper and details are available from the Council Chambers.
The Council’s current procurement projects are listed below:
There are currently no open tenders.
Unless otherwise stipulated in a Request for Tender, if you are interested in applying, a hard copy of your offer submission must be:
- typed double spaced and printed on single sided A4 pages
- clearly marked with the number and title of the offer as per the ‘conditions of offer’ information
- submitted in a sealed envelope (with a separate envelope for each individual submission)
- hand delivered and in the Tender Box at the Council Chambers, 1 Hartwig Street Via Cooktown, Wujal Wujal by the closing time specified on the individual tender document.
- posted in time to arrive at the Council offices prior to the closing time.
All proposals must address the written project brief. Offers submitted based on verbal advice that do not clearly address the criteria in the project brief may not be considered.
Online applications are not accepted unless stated in the specific project brief. Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.
Address your proposals to:
Chief Executive Officer
Wujal Wujal Aboriginal Shire Council
1 Hartwig Street, via Cooktown, QLD, 4895
Privacy and information terms and conditions
All tenders are subject to the Queensland Right to Information Act 2009 and Information Privacy Act 2009. This means that all information submitted in a tender document, including prices, may be publicised through Council meeting minutes. Where a tender is not tabled at a Council meeting, that same information may be released at the discretion of the Council.
Contact us or more information.